Club Kingston Lounge and Concierge Service at Norman Manley International Airport
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, Club Kingston’s arrival and departure services enhanced with warm hospitality and an unrivaled visual journey through Jamaica’s history provides the perfect way to begin or end your visit in Jamaica. Travel to and from the Kingston airport like a VIP with access to Club Kingston's arrival and departure services. Enjoy a personalized, escorted service on arrival with fast-track through customs and immigration
Arrival Service (not applicable to departure only bookings): Upon disembarking your plane at Kingston's Norman Manley International Airport, you will be greeted by your Club Kingston Representative holding a personalized sign. Move seamlessly through the lines with fast track access through customs and immigration. Once you fill out your immigration forms (your representative can help if needed), you will be guided through the fast-track Immigration line. Once through Immigration, your host will help you retrieve your luggage at baggage claim. You will then proceed through the fast-track Customs line. Once you have cleared Customs, you will be escorted to your tour operator or private transportation for transfer to your hotel.
Departure Lounge (not applicable to arrival only bookings): On departure, escape to a sanctuary where you can relax, unwind or catch up on office work, all while immersed in warm Jamaican culture and hospitality. After checking in for your flight at Norman Manley International Airport, make your way to security and immigration area. In the fast-track line, present your voucher for access and breeze past the long lines. Once through security, head up to the mezzanine level to enter the Club Kingston departure lounge. Indulge in a comfortable lounge, where you can entertain yourself with the high-speed WiFi, catch up with the news on the flat-screen cable TVs, read through the provided magazines and newspapers or even use the conference facility for a quick meeting. If you have not had enough of Jamaica's culture, make sure to stroll through the historical and cultural exhibits onsite. Snack on the unlimited fresh fruit, sandwiches, tapas, sushi, pastries and more, then sip on a warm cup of coffee or tea, a refreshing cold beverage or even an alcoholic beverage like the iconic Red Stripe beer! Drinks and snacks are complimentary within the departure lounge. You will also have access to the private restroom and shower facilities. When it's time for your flight, you will board your plane at the designated gate feeling refreshed and relaxed!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
- Kingston-Norman Manley Airport - Departure Point: Norman Manley International Airport (KIN) Directions: Departure Lounge: • Present your voucher at the fast-track security line • After security take the elevator or escalator down to the Mezzanine level • Follow signs for Club Kingston Departure Lounge
- Duration: 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Arrival Service
10/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Departure Lounge 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Arrival + Departure Service 10/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Personalized host and guide
- Fast-track privileges through Immigration and Custom
- Access to arrival lounge
- Access to departure lounge
- Fast-track privileges through security
- Unlimited beverages (cold and hot; alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Unlimited snack bar with fresh fruit, yogurt, tapas, pastries, sushi and more
- Unlimited WiFi and fully equipped business center
- Free phone calls to the USA, Canada and UK
- Access to conference room
- Use of magazines and daily local newspapers
- Access to Jamaican cultural exhibits
- Transportation between airport and hotel
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: Arrival service does not include access to Club Kingston lounge
- You MUST include all passenger names and flight information when booking in order for your lounge to be confirmed
- Stroller accessible
- For your protection, face masks are mandatory, hands sanitized upon entry and temperature checks will be conducted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pre-packaged meals and an a la carte option available for those with specific dietary needs.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6432P2